Skip to content

Leibrock Village

February 2, 2010

The pressure release valve, a safety device in the water heater in each apartment, malfunctioned in an apartment in Moore House at 2 am Saturday. I’ve been assured this is a rare occurrence. However, to spare you the discomfort and inconvenience of a flood in your apartment, a TCU plumber will check all water heaters in the Village during the next several days. Reminder: It is dangerous to store anything on or above the overflow pan of the water heater.

Game Night – this Thursday, 8 – 10 pm. Come prepared to have fun. Snacks BYOB Bring your favorite game or tell us what it is. Perhaps one of the staff owns a copy.

Please e-mail notice of any burned out light bulbs in your apartment to me.

For your safety and that of your neighbors, DO NOT let anyone into our buildings.

Nancy Grieser

Advertisements

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: